Happy Turkey Day!
I know its been awhile since my last post, last week was very difficult for me. My computer broke for no reason at all. I’ve only had it for a year and the thing has been hell the whole time. Then, my phone broke so my connection to the social media world was gone. So now that I’m back on this great day. I though it would be the perfect time to write what I’m grateful for.
1. I am grateful for my family and friends – I was going through a very difficult situation at work and my family and friends were there for me. They listened to my venting and encouraged me to look to the brighter side. They gave me the courage to look for a better opportunity. and I’m here now with a new job in a better environment.
2. I’m grateful for change – I used to be afraid of change in my life because I liked everything to stay the same. But now I understand the importance of change, especially in myself.
3. I’m grateful for positive blogs – These blogs really keep me going and thinking positively during times when I’m not so happy. I love reading the positive stories and learning new ways to bring joy and happiness into my life.
4. I’m grateful for relaxation – I’m a worker bee. I’m always buzzing around something, trying to do this or that . This month I learned about relaxation techniques, such as meditation, breathing exercises and luxurious baths. I learned to start implementing more relaxation methods into my daily routine so I feel better and happier throughout the week.
5. I’m grateful for all of my social media buddies!- I’m sending a big thanks and a slice of (insert favorite pie/ cake) to all of my subbies. Thank you for reading my blog and showing me techniques to enhance your reading experience. Thank you for your comments and well wishes. I started this blog last year and it really felt like I was writing out into the universe. I didn’t take the time to actually learn how to build a community online, and I ‘m very grateful to have met great people who have took a chance on reading my blog.
Thank you and have a happy and tasty Thanksgiving!